- July EPN Breakfast Club
- Storm Outage Prediction, Preparedness and Response Workshop
- WKSHP 170: Algae Identification Workshop, August 7-8 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 130: Dealing with Cyanobacteria, Algal Toxins and Taste & Odor Compound, August 7-9 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 200: Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Field Identification and VIBI workshops, August 15-17
- WKSHP 140: Aquatic Invasive Species - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- Energy Impacts Symposium
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
WKSHP 170: Algae Identification Workshop, August 7-8 or August 9-10
Stone Laboratory, Put-In-Bay Ohio
This is a hands-on, lecture, laboratory and field workshop that focuses on learning collection, identification, preservation, enumeration, and control techniques and basic ecology of algae. Offered with Ohio EPA contact hours for certification.
Perquisites: Completion of 8 semester-credit hours in biological sciences or permission of instructor. Students with an interest in the Great Lakes and aquatic ecosystems. Managers or employees of public water supplies (reservoirs, lakes, and rivers). Federal, state, or city employees charged with monitoring water quality.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the workshops.