- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
- October EPN Breakfast Club
- Environmental Film Series “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Environmental Film Series "The Messenger"
- Environmental Film Series "Chasing Coral"
- Environmental Film Series “The Penguin Counters"
- Environmental Film Series “Sonic Sea"
- Environmental Film Series “From the Ashes"
- Sunrise Climate Change Tour: Stop Climate Change, Create Jobs
- Celebrating 75 Years of ElectroScience Innovation
- World Food Day at Ohio State: Inspired by Local
CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
November 19 - 20
205 Dreese Labs, 2015 Neil Ave. Columbus, OH
The center for High Performance Power Electronics (CHPPE) at Ohio State will have its 2017 Annual Review event this November. The 2017 Annual Review meeting will serve as a platform for CHPPE to showcase the latest research activities and lab developments. For Industry Consortium members, research partners and friends, this is a unique opportunity to network, demonstrate and share their latest ideas among the key knowledge leaders in the power field.
Established in 2010, CHPPE is a multi-million-dollar world-class power electronics laboratory which is specifically designed to exploit the high temperature, high frequency and high efficiency capabilities of wide bandgap semiconductors for power electronics circuits.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.