- July EPN Breakfast Club
- Storm Outage Prediction, Preparedness and Response Workshop
- WKSHP 170: Algae Identification Workshop, August 7-8 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 130: Dealing with Cyanobacteria, Algal Toxins and Taste & Odor Compound, August 7-9 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 200: Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Field Identification and VIBI workshops, August 15-17
- WKSHP 140: Aquatic Invasive Species - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- Energy Impacts Symposium
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
November 19 - 20
205 Dreese Labs, 2015 Neil Ave. Columbus, OH
The center for High Performance Power Electronics (CHPPE) at Ohio State will have its 2017 Annual Review event this November. The 2017 Annual Review meeting will serve as a platform for CHPPE to showcase the latest research activities and lab developments. For Industry Consortium members, research partners and friends, this is a unique opportunity to network, demonstrate and share their latest ideas among the key knowledge leaders in the power field.
Established in 2010, CHPPE is a multi-million-dollar world-class power electronics laboratory which is specifically designed to exploit the high temperature, high frequency and high efficiency capabilities of wide bandgap semiconductors for power electronics circuits.
To register, email email@example.com.