- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
- October EPN Breakfast Club
- Environmental Film Series “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Environmental Film Series "The Messenger"
- Environmental Film Series "Chasing Coral"
- Environmental Film Series “The Penguin Counters"
- Environmental Film Series “Sonic Sea"
- Environmental Film Series “From the Ashes"
- Sunrise Climate Change Tour: Stop Climate Change, Create Jobs
- Celebrating 75 Years of ElectroScience Innovation
- World Food Day at Ohio State: Inspired by Local
CHPPE Open House
Friday, October 6
205 Dreese Labs, 2015 Neil Ave. Columbus, OH
The center for High Performance Power Electronics (CHPPE) at Ohio State will hold a one-day open house event right after 2017 ECCE. Learn about CHPPE’s latest research and projects, take a lab tour, talk to professors and students, as well as enjoy the beautiful scenery of Columbus.
Established in 2010, CHPPE is a multi-million-dollar world-class power electronics laboratory which is specifically designed to exploit the high temperature, high frequency and high efficiency capabilities of wide bandgap semiconductors for power electronics circuits.
Contact email@example.com for more information.