- July EPN Breakfast Club
- Storm Outage Prediction, Preparedness and Response Workshop
- WKSHP 170: Algae Identification Workshop, August 7-8 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 130: Dealing with Cyanobacteria, Algal Toxins and Taste & Odor Compound, August 7-9 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 200: Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Field Identification and VIBI workshops, August 15-17
- WKSHP 140: Aquatic Invasive Species - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- Energy Impacts Symposium
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
CHPPE Open House
Friday, October 6
205 Dreese Labs, 2015 Neil Ave. Columbus, OH
The center for High Performance Power Electronics (CHPPE) at Ohio State will hold a one-day open house event right after 2017 ECCE. Learn about CHPPE’s latest research and projects, take a lab tour, talk to professors and students, as well as enjoy the beautiful scenery of Columbus.
Established in 2010, CHPPE is a multi-million-dollar world-class power electronics laboratory which is specifically designed to exploit the high temperature, high frequency and high efficiency capabilities of wide bandgap semiconductors for power electronics circuits.
Contact email@example.com for more information.