- July EPN Breakfast Club
- Storm Outage Prediction, Preparedness and Response Workshop
- WKSHP 170: Algae Identification Workshop, August 7-8 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 130: Dealing with Cyanobacteria, Algal Toxins and Taste & Odor Compound, August 7-9 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 200: Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Field Identification and VIBI workshops, August 15-17
- WKSHP 140: Aquatic Invasive Species - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- Energy Impacts Symposium
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
WKSHP 130: Dealing with Cyanobacteria, Algal Toxins and Taste & Odor Compound, August 7-9 or August 9-10
Stone Laboratory, Put-In-Bay, Ohio
This workshop will focus on understanding toxin production by algae and strategies for water professionals to manage toxins and taste/odor issues. Offered with contact hours for Ohio EPA certified operators.
Prerequisites: Students with an interest in the Great Lakes and aquatic ecosystems. Managers or employees of public water supplies (reservoirs, lakes, and rivers). Federal, state, or city employees charged with monitoring water quality.
To learn more, contact Heather.Raymond@epa.ohio.gov.