- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
- October EPN Breakfast Club
- Environmental Film Series “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Environmental Film Series "The Messenger"
- Environmental Film Series "Chasing Coral"
- Environmental Film Series “The Penguin Counters"
- Environmental Film Series “Sonic Sea"
- Environmental Film Series “From the Ashes"
- Sunrise Climate Change Tour: Stop Climate Change, Create Jobs
- Celebrating 75 Years of ElectroScience Innovation
- World Food Day at Ohio State: Inspired by Local
Environmental Film Series “An Inconvenient Sequel”
"An Inconvenient Sequel"
Monday, October 16, 2017
7:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering & Chemistry Room 130
In this ten-years-later sequel Al Gore shares how close we are to a real energy revolution. With Heather Taylor-Miesle, Exec. Dir., Ohio Environmental Council; and Peter Curtis, Professor of Ecology, OSU Dept of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology.
Contact David Hanselmann for more information. Free pizzas and beverages will be available at 6:45!
Students may sign up for a 1-credit independent study course (ENR 4193 Section 36781 or ENR 6193 Section 32444) to be completed by attending all six films in the series and completing essays about them. Registration is due Monday, October 16.