- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
- October EPN Breakfast Club
- Environmental Film Series “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Environmental Film Series "The Messenger"
- Environmental Film Series "Chasing Coral"
- Environmental Film Series “The Penguin Counters"
- Environmental Film Series “Sonic Sea"
- Environmental Film Series “From the Ashes"
- Sunrise Climate Change Tour: Stop Climate Change, Create Jobs
- Celebrating 75 Years of ElectroScience Innovation
- World Food Day at Ohio State: Inspired by Local
Environmental Film Series “Sonic Sea"
Monday, November 13, 2017
Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering & Chemistry Room 130
Impacts of noise on marine mammals and what we can do about it. With Sonic Sea's creator, Patrick Ramage, Director of Marine Conservation, International Fund for Animal Welfare and Rick Livingston, Director, OSU Humanities Institute.
Contact David Hanselmann for more information. Free pizzas and beverages will be available at 6:45!