- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
- October EPN Breakfast Club
- Environmental Film Series “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Environmental Film Series "The Messenger"
- Environmental Film Series "Chasing Coral"
- Environmental Film Series “The Penguin Counters"
- Environmental Film Series “Sonic Sea"
- Environmental Film Series “From the Ashes"
- Sunrise Climate Change Tour: Stop Climate Change, Create Jobs
- Celebrating 75 Years of ElectroScience Innovation
- World Food Day at Ohio State: Inspired by Local
Environmental Film Series “The Penguin Counters"
"The Penguin Counters"
Monday, November 6, 2017
Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering & Chemistry Room 130
Tracking the impacts of climate change and ocean health on penguins - one nest at a time. With Becky Ellsworth, Penguin Curator, Columbus Zoo and Melisa Diaz, OSU Byrd Polar and Climate Research Center Antarctic researcher.
Contact David Hanselmann for more information. Free pizzas and beverages will be available at 6:45!