- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
- October EPN Breakfast Club
- Environmental Film Series “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Environmental Film Series "The Messenger"
- Environmental Film Series "Chasing Coral"
- Environmental Film Series “The Penguin Counters"
- Environmental Film Series “Sonic Sea"
- Environmental Film Series “From the Ashes"
- Sunrise Climate Change Tour: Stop Climate Change, Create Jobs
- Celebrating 75 Years of ElectroScience Innovation
- World Food Day at Ohio State: Inspired by Local
Environmental Film Series "The Messenger"
Monday, October 23, 2017
Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering & Chemistry Room 130
Does the uncertain future of birds mirror our own? With Dawn Tabata, Exec. Dir, Grange Insurance Audubon Center; and Chris Tonra, Asst. Prof. of Avian Ecology, OSU School of Environment and Natural Resources
Contact David Hanselmann for more information. Free pizzas and beverages will be available at 6:45!