- July EPN Breakfast Club
- Storm Outage Prediction, Preparedness and Response Workshop
- WKSHP 170: Algae Identification Workshop, August 7-8 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 130: Dealing with Cyanobacteria, Algal Toxins and Taste & Odor Compound, August 7-9 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 200: Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Field Identification and VIBI workshops, August 15-17
- WKSHP 140: Aquatic Invasive Species - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- Energy Impacts Symposium
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
July EPN Breakfast Club
Thursday, July 2017
7:15 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center
Rapid expansion of the oil and gas extraction and transmission industry in Ohio and other parts of the U.S. has brought prosperity and wealth to many communities and residents, increased revenue to local government, and lowered energy prices for consumers. But this expansion has often strained local infrastructure and services and the ability to maintain them and caused environmental damage, while many residents do not receive direct benefits. How can communities maximize the advantages while minimizing problems? What information and research will assist local decision-making?
Registration is $10 and the deadline to register is Thursday, July 20. Contact David Hanselmann for more information.