- July EPN Breakfast Club
- Storm Outage Prediction, Preparedness and Response Workshop
- WKSHP 170: Algae Identification Workshop, August 7-8 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 130: Dealing with Cyanobacteria, Algal Toxins and Taste & Odor Compound, August 7-9 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 200: Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Field Identification and VIBI workshops, August 15-17
- WKSHP 140: Aquatic Invasive Species - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- Energy Impacts Symposium
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
WKSHP 200: Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Field Identification and VIBI workshops, August 15-17
Stone Laboratory, Put-In-Bay, Ohio
The Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Identification and Field VIBI Workshops offers participants three days of place-based learning on Kelleys Island including: Identification of Lake Erie Floating and Submersed Aquatic Vascular Plants; Wetland Plant Identification and Field Instruction for conducting a Vegetation Index of Biotic Integrity. Lectures and lab take place in classrooms at the Kelleys Island Field Station with field trips planned to various preserves owned by the State of Ohio or the Cleveland Museum of Natural History on Kelleys Island.
Single day registration ($200) also available upon request by emailing Kristin Stanford at firstname.lastname@example.org and receiving approval before submitting the online application.
Prerequisites: Must have completed an introductory botany course or have a strong working knowledge of basic botanical terminology and be at least 18 years of age. For general audience, consultants and professionals.