- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
- October EPN Breakfast Club
- Environmental Film Series “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Environmental Film Series "The Messenger"
- Environmental Film Series "Chasing Coral"
- Environmental Film Series “The Penguin Counters"
- Environmental Film Series “Sonic Sea"
- Environmental Film Series “From the Ashes"
- Sunrise Climate Change Tour: Stop Climate Change, Create Jobs
- Celebrating 75 Years of ElectroScience Innovation
- World Food Day at Ohio State: Inspired by Local
WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
Stone Laboratory, Put-In-Bay, Ohio
Field photography sessions using the natural and cultural subjects unique to the Lake Erie Islands are interspersed with classroom discussions and photo critiques of each student’s work. Emphasis on digital techniques. Must be familiar with the operation of a digital camera. Student supplies own camera.
Spend a fun and exciting weekend on Gibraltar island while learning to take your outdoor photography to the next level. You’ll receive both one-on-one “real time” instruction in the field, as well as intensive classroom exploration sessions. In the exploration sessions, you will learn the steps that make the difference between ordinary snapshots and extraordinary photos. Minutes later you will be outside practicing those steps with the help of the workshop instructors. You will receive individual, practical, coaching. Best of all, you will go home knowing how to create eye-catching images!
Prerequisites: At least 18 years of age, high school graduate, and be familiar with the operation of a digital camera.
Contact James McCormac at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.