- July EPN Breakfast Club
- Storm Outage Prediction, Preparedness and Response Workshop
- WKSHP 170: Algae Identification Workshop, August 7-8 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 130: Dealing with Cyanobacteria, Algal Toxins and Taste & Odor Compound, August 7-9 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 200: Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Field Identification and VIBI workshops, August 15-17
- WKSHP 140: Aquatic Invasive Species - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- Energy Impacts Symposium
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
Stone Laboratory, Put-In-Bay, Ohio
Field photography sessions using the natural and cultural subjects unique to the Lake Erie Islands are interspersed with classroom discussions and photo critiques of each student’s work. Emphasis on digital techniques. Must be familiar with the operation of a digital camera. Student supplies own camera.
Spend a fun and exciting weekend on Gibraltar island while learning to take your outdoor photography to the next level. You’ll receive both one-on-one “real time” instruction in the field, as well as intensive classroom exploration sessions. In the exploration sessions, you will learn the steps that make the difference between ordinary snapshots and extraordinary photos. Minutes later you will be outside practicing those steps with the help of the workshop instructors. You will receive individual, practical, coaching. Best of all, you will go home knowing how to create eye-catching images!
Prerequisites: At least 18 years of age, high school graduate, and be familiar with the operation of a digital camera.
Contact James McCormac at email@example.com for more information.