- July EPN Breakfast Club
- Storm Outage Prediction, Preparedness and Response Workshop
- WKSHP 170: Algae Identification Workshop, August 7-8 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 130: Dealing with Cyanobacteria, Algal Toxins and Taste & Odor Compound, August 7-9 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 200: Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Field Identification and VIBI workshops, August 15-17
- WKSHP 140: Aquatic Invasive Species - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- Energy Impacts Symposium
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
Stone Laboratory, Put-In-Bay, Ohio
An intensive, two-day workshop designed to demonstrate the fish-sampling gears most commonly used by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources-Division of Wildlife (ODW) and Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (OEPA) for undergraduate students interested in seasonal agency work and fisheries biology professions. Stone Lab, ODW, and OEPA biologists provide hands-on experience with fyke nets, gill nets, trawls, and boat-based as well as wading electrofishing methods. Offered over one weekend early in autumn quarter.
Prerequisites: For undergraduate students interested in seasonal agency work and fisheries biology professions.
For more information contact Eugene Charles Braig, IV at firstname.lastname@example.org.