- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
- October EPN Breakfast Club
- Environmental Film Series “An Inconvenient Sequel”
- Environmental Film Series "The Messenger"
- Environmental Film Series "Chasing Coral"
- Environmental Film Series “The Penguin Counters"
- Environmental Film Series “Sonic Sea"
- Environmental Film Series “From the Ashes"
- Sunrise Climate Change Tour: Stop Climate Change, Create Jobs
- Celebrating 75 Years of ElectroScience Innovation
- World Food Day at Ohio State: Inspired by Local
WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
Stone Laboratory, Put-In-Bay, Ohio
An intensive, two-day workshop designed to demonstrate the fish-sampling gears most commonly used by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources-Division of Wildlife (ODW) and Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (OEPA) for undergraduate students interested in seasonal agency work and fisheries biology professions. Stone Lab, ODW, and OEPA biologists provide hands-on experience with fyke nets, gill nets, trawls, and boat-based as well as wading electrofishing methods. Offered over one weekend early in autumn quarter.
Prerequisites: For undergraduate students interested in seasonal agency work and fisheries biology professions.
For more information contact Eugene Charles Braig, IV at email@example.com.