- July EPN Breakfast Club
- Storm Outage Prediction, Preparedness and Response Workshop
- WKSHP 170: Algae Identification Workshop, August 7-8 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 130: Dealing with Cyanobacteria, Algal Toxins and Taste & Odor Compound, August 7-9 or August 9-10
- WKSHP 200: Lake Erie Island Wetland Plant Field Identification and VIBI workshops, August 15-17
- WKSHP 140: Aquatic Invasive Species - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- WKSHP 120: Fish-Sampling Techniques Workshop
- WKSHP 100: Outdoor Photography Workshop, October 6-8
- Energy Impacts Symposium
- CHPPE Open House
- CHPPE Annual Review, November 19-20
WKSHP 140: Aquatic Invasive Species - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
Stone Laboratory, Put-In-Bay, Ohio
Participants will learn to develop and implement Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) plans, which identify and control potential invasive species introductions via natural resource management and research activities.
Prerequisites: For natural resource land and/or park managers, educators and natural resource professionals. Seeking participants from agency, organization, industry and university professions. Must be at least 18 years of age.
To learn more about the workshop, contact Tory Gabriel at email@example.com.