2017 Energy and Environment Student Scholarship Winners Announced
The Office of Energy and Environment is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2016-2017 Energy and Environment Scholarships, offered to undergraduate students interested in studying or pursuing a career in energy, the nvironment or sustainability.
- Michaela Master is a sophomore Environment, Economy, Development and Sustainability major with a 3.97 GPA. She is active in Mount Leadership Society, Service Committee, Bowen House, and Net Impact, and is passionate about sustainability and hopes to advance sustainability, particularly food-related, throughout her career.
- Andrew Shea is a junior and is double majoring in philosophy and sustainability and maintains a 3.84 GPA. He is active in Net Impact, the Honors Collegium, and is president of the Water Ski team. He wants to use business as a change agent for sustainability when he graduates.
- Nathan Jacoby is a second-year EEDS major and has a 3.89 GPA. He is involved in Net Impact and the Student Ambassador program. He has been passionate about sustainability since childhood and hopes to become a sustainability coordinator in the private sector and make a global impact when he graduates.
- Morgan Nash is currently a sophomore studying mechanical engineering. She has work experience at Fiat Chrysler, Go Sustainable, and Wright Patt AFB while maintaining a 3.84 GPA. She is Vice-President of the OSU chapter of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and is an Engineer's Council Representative.
- Jonathan Kubesch is third-year Environment and Natural Resources Scholar studying evolution, ecology, and agronomy with a 3.60 GPA. He is active in the Environment and Natural Resources Scholars Leadership Council and is an amateur sustainable plant breeder.